“from one’s heart to one’s body, from one’s body to one’s heart ”
- I Licensed & Certified by the Japan Acupuncture and Massage Association.
- I Studied traditional Chinese acupuncture under the nationally renowned and government accredited therapist Dr Chin of Taiwan-1999
- I Acquired board certification for traditional Chinese acupuncture-2002.
- I Opened first clinic in Tokyo's Takada-no-Baba, (2002) moved office to Nishi-Shinjuku(2004).
- I Established medical practice applying Chinese approaches to local Japanese treatments.
- I Specializing in cures for seasonal afflictions such as allergies,sinus infection,asthma,etc.
the STONE 3F
5-6-15 ginza chuuou-ku Tokyo
|reservation time in 7:30 p.m.
09:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
|reservation time in 6:30 p.m.
09:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
*Note: Initial consultation - Free
- Portioned body radiotherap:
- <half an hour> 4,000 yen
(Point treatment: shoulder, neck, back etc.)
- Whole body radiotherapy:
- 15 years of age and older
<an hour> 8,000 yen
<90 minutes> 12,000 yen
- Muscle Tension
- - Rreduce associated muscle pain symptoms caused by high blood pressure, hardening of the arteries, autonomic imbalance, psychological distress, pressure, etc.
- Back and Hip Pain
- - Relieve slipped disc pressure, reduce chronic pain.
- Pollen Allergies
- - Alleviate distress caused by foreign allergens such as pollen and mold spores.
- - Reduce skin rashes and inflammation caused by treatments containing steroids, overall constitution.
- Asthma / Sinus Infections
- - improve immune strength for against warding off external infections.
- Menstrual Pain
- - relieve pain caused by pressure and cramping.
- - stimulate connection between the body and mind to develop a stronger well-being to better manage stressful situations.
- Psychological Distress
- - improve mental condition and better emotional balance.
- Head Aches
- -various treatments for the numerous causes of head aches.
- Dry Scaling Skin
- - improve skin vibrancy and beauty.
- - refresh the body's external organ, the skin.
- Appetite and Diet
- - return and control eating habits to a balance state.
- Healing music & aroma therapy throughout office.
- Asian decor with warm and courteous atmosphere.
- Friendly consult provided to discuss and address discomforts, as well as assist the patient in developing an awareness of and ability to heal one's self.
- Additionally we offer full and partial body radiotherapy.
* Pulse Diagnosis - the therapist touches the patient's wrist on both arms with 3 fingers to assess the patient's pulse wrist on the both arms with 3 finger tips of the therapist to assess the patient's pulse. Each pulse touch point is related to a specific organ. The therapist can sense the condition of each organ in this manner.
Acupuncture Q & A
- Q. What's the effect of acupuncture treatment?
- A. Acupuncture or moxibustion increases blood flow, strengthens immune system, improves constitution and reduces susceptibility to disease.
- Q. Is it possible to take a bath after acupuncture treatment?
- A. Patients can take a bath one hour after treatment. Please avoid alcohol before and after treatments.
- Q. What kind of acupuncture needles are used for treatment?
- A. Disposable needles from China, which can work not only produce a sedative effect but can also be used for treatment of organ disease.